Our candles are designed for decorative purposes and will fill a small room with its scent without burning them.
To prevent discoloration and melting, please place them away from direct sunlight and any heat sources.
The candles may come with or develop a white layer, known as frosting. This proves that the wax we use is natural! They do not affect the performance of the candles and are easily removable by gently rubbing them with a clean cloth.
If you wish to burn your candles, please follow our guideline:
- Remove any tags, ribbons or decorations before lighting. Trim wick to 1/4”
- NEVER leave your candles unattended. Extinguish your candle when you leave the room or before you go to sleep.
- Keep away from children, pets & drafts.
- Always burn the candles on a heat resistant dish that will collect the wax as it is melting.
- Place on flat surface, away from anything that can catch fire (curtains, books, plants, etc)
- Do not burn for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4'' of wax remains.
* Due to the special shapes of our candles, burn times will vary
Stay safe everyone <3